Quick academic help
Don't let the stress of school get you down! Have your essay written by a professional writer before the deadline arrives.
Law School Personal Statement Writing Services
(v) all coursework for the program shall be completed at the campus of an American Bar Association approved law school in the United States, except as otherwise expressly permitted by subdivision (b)(3)(vii);
(d) Law school credit. A student who completes the Pro Bono Scholars Program must receive at least 12 academic credits for participation in the program.
if you are writing personal statement for medical school
(vii) The program completed by the applicant may include: (a) credit hours in clinical courses, field placements, externships and other experiential learning courses, and (b) a maximum of six credit hours in other courses related to legal training taught by members of the faculty of the law school or of the university with which the law school is affiliated, or taught by members of the faculty of any university or college with which the law school offers a joint degree program, provided such courses must be completed at the campus of such university or college in the United States.
(2) The applicant shall show admission to practice law in a country other than the United States whose jurisprudence is based upon principles of English Common Law, where admission was based upon a program of study in a law school and/or law office approved by the government or an authorized accrediting body in such country, or of a political subdivision thereof, and which satisfies the durational requirements of subparagraph (1)(i)(a) but does not satisfy the substantive requirements of subparagraph (1)(i)(b) of this subdivision, and that such applicant has successfully completed an LL.M. degree program at an American Bar Association approved law school in the United States meeting the requirements of subdivision (b)(3) of this section.
Welcome to Law School Admission Council
(g) Noncompliance. A student enrolled in the Pro Bono Scholars Program must complete all program requirements by the date established by the Chief Administrator or a designee and by the student's law school. The deadline for program compliance may be extended only in exceptional circumstances and upon a written request by the student's law school, submitted to the Chief Administrator or a designee, setting forth the specific reasons for the student's inability to timely complete the program. The determination whether to extend the deadline is within the discretion of the Chief Administrator or a designee. Absent a showing of exceptional circumstances, the failure to complete the program requirements by the deadline will result in the student's bar examination results being voided.
(f) Bar examination and accelerated admission to the bar. A student who participates in the Pro Bono Scholars Program must complete the New York State bar examination during the student's final semester of law study, provided the student's law school submits certification to the New York State Board of Law Examiners that the student, upon successful completion of the Pro Bono Scholars Program, will meet the requirements of section 520.3(c) and (d) of this Part and will be awarded a first degree in law. The State Board of Law Examiners shall not certify the student for admission to the bar pursuant to section520.7(a) of this Part until the student has presented proof that the student has successfully completed the Pro Bono Scholars Program and has been awarded a first degree in law.
Why choose our assistance?
As soon as we have completed your work, it will be proofread and given a thorough scan for plagiarism.
Our clients' personal information is kept confidential, so rest assured that no one will find out about our cooperation.
We write everything from scratch. You'll be sure to receive a plagiarism-free paper every time you place an order.
We will complete your paper on time, giving you total peace of mind with every assignment you entrust us with.
Want something changed in your paper? Request as many revisions as you want until you're completely satisfied with the outcome.
We're always here to help you solve any possible issue. Feel free to give us a call or write a message in chat.
Application Form and Required Materials | NYU School of Law
(1) The applicant shall show fulfillment of the educational requirements for admission to the practice of law in a country other than the United States by successful completion of a period of law study in a law school or schools each of which, throughout the period of the applicant's study therein, was approved by the government or an authorized accrediting body in such country, or of a political subdivision thereof, to award a first degree in law, and satisfaction of the following requirements:
Business School & MBA Scholarship Application Essay …
(i)(a) Durational requirements. The program and course of law study successfully completed by the applicant was substantially equivalent in duration to the legal education provided by an American Bar Association approved law school in the United States, and in substantial compliance with the instructional and academic calendar requirements of section 520.3(c)(1)(i) and (ii) and (d)(1) of this Part; and
4 Ways to Get Into Law School - wikiHow
(a) General. An applicant who has studied law in any law school in any other state or territory of the United States or in the District of Columbia, other than a law school that grants credit for correspondence courses, and has received a degree from such law school that qualifies the applicant to practice law in such state, territory or in the District of Columbia, may qualify to take the New York State bar examination by submitting to the New York State Board of Law Examiners satisfactory proof that:
(1) the applicant possesses the legal education required by this Part;
(2) the applicant's course of study complies with the instructional, course of study, and academic calendar requirements of section 520.3(c) through (e) of this Part; and
(3) while admitted to the bar in the highest court in any state or territory of the United States or in the District of Columbia, the applicant has actually practiced therein for at least five years of the seven years immediately preceding the application to sit for the bar examination.
(b) Proof required. The applicant shall submit to the State Board of Law Examiners such proof of compliance with the provisions of this section as the Board may require.
25/09/2016 · How to Get Into Law School
(b) Substantive requirements. Such other country is one whose jurisprudence is based upon the principles of English Common Law, and that the program and course of law study successfully completed by the applicant were the substantial equivalent of the legal education provided by an American Bar Association approved law school in the United States.
How it works
You submit your order instructions
We assign an appropriate expert
The expert takes care of your task
We send it to you upon completion
Average quality score
"I have always been impressed by the quick turnaround and your thoroughness. Easily the most professional essay writing service on the web."
"Your assistance and the first class service is much appreciated. My essay reads so well and without your help I'm sure I would have been marked down again on grammar and syntax."
"Thanks again for your excellent work with my assignments. No doubts you're true experts at what you do and very approachable."
"Very professional, cheap and friendly service. Thanks for writing two important essays for me, I wouldn't have written it myself because of the tight deadline."
"Thanks for your cautious eye, attention to detail and overall superb service. Thanks to you, now I am confident that I can submit my term paper on time."
"Thank you for the GREAT work you have done. Just wanted to tell that I'm very happy with my essay and will get back with more assignments soon."