Quick academic help
Don't let the stress of school get you down! Have your essay written by a professional writer before the deadline arrives.
Dental school application essay | Editors & Proofreading
This is a personal statement for the application to dental school. I previously wrote a personal statement before hand already, but I feel it is not strong enough or has numerous grammar errors since English is my second language. I have attached it below as a reference, if the original can be kept but written a more proper matter I would appreciate it. I would like these 6 things to be included:
1) emphasis on how getting my braces in Mexico sparked my interest in dentistry: more information about this, I had very bad teeth formation as a child, my parents could not afford the braces here in the U.S. therefore, we chose to get my braces in Mexico, driving 14 hours every 2 months for my braces to be tightened.
2) shadowing: I was introduced as mentioned earlier to dentistry when I met my general dentist Dr. Amador in Mexico. She served in a small city, called Ameca, in jalisco, where she provided services to underserved individuals who had no knowledge of dentistry what so ever. She was passionate about her job and in majority of the cases didn’t charge her patients, provided free services, patients knew her around the city as Bella, translated to english as beautiful. She was loved. i learned the importance of patient-dentist relationship, interaction between your patients. I also learned how dentistry allow manual dexterity that benefits the patient. Dentistry improves the lives of others. This dentist was the dentist who put my braces on, her clinic was full of also patients who traveled from afar like myself to seek her services.
3) Community Service: Volunteered for TMOM in san antonio. Free services that are given to patients by doctors all over the U.S. learned how passionate dentists are about their job, served as a translator. Community service for San antonio Christian dental clinic offers free services to underserved community population of san antonio, majority are hispanics.
4) Science: particpated in 2014 SMDEP program,Summer medical and dental education program at the Texas Medical Center in Houston, Tx. participated in health policy workshops, clinical shadowing, dental simulations clinics and took enrichment courses in basic sciences. learned that dentistry is the career for me.
5) Work in the ER for numerous methodist hospitals, learned how we need to teach our patients. Working as a team is important, interacting with patients is important, patients need to be comfortable with us.
6) Future goals: I come from a disadvantage background, wish to open dental clinics that cater to hispanic communities, majority of hispanics don’t know the importance of oral care to their overall health. Bilingual: hispanics feel more comfortable with medical staff that speak their language. Can relate to the underserved populations, came from one. Wish to provide affordable services to pateints, i see in the ER numerous individuals coming in for dental pain asking for affordable dental clinics that are available to them, i want to make this accessible. Overall, want to improve the oral health care of hispanics and serve a teacher.
For those that do interview, the essay is a chance to supplement the in-person meeting, giving the student a chance to carefully consider their answers before sharing them.
Are you stuck in writing your dental school application essay
Whether applying as a first-year medical student using the centralized American Medical College Application Service (AMCAS), or applying directly to the medical school as a transfer, advanced-standing, or residency applicant, you can rely on our experienced writers for solid assistance.
Particularly for students applying for residency or specialty programs, your medical school personal statement can assist admissions staff in better understanding the applicant's particular goals.
Dental school application essay - Ryder Exchange
Q: Do I have to apply for scholarships every year even if I am a current Pitt State student?
A: Yes, to be considered for scholarships you must every year. Departmental scholarships may require a separate application. Please contact the respective department chair for application procedures.
Most of all, we are proud of our dedicated team, who has both the creativity and understanding of our clients' needs. Our writers always follow your instructions and bring fresh ideas to the table, which remains a huge part of success in writing an essay. We guarantee the authenticity of your paper, whether it's an essay or a dissertation. Furthermore, we ensure confidentiality of your personal information, so the chance that someone will find out about our cooperation is slim to none. We do not share any of your information to anyone.
Why choose our assistance?
As soon as we have completed your work, it will be proofread and given a thorough scan for plagiarism.
Our clients' personal information is kept confidential, so rest assured that no one will find out about our cooperation.
We write everything from scratch. You'll be sure to receive a plagiarism-free paper every time you place an order.
We will complete your paper on time, giving you total peace of mind with every assignment you entrust us with.
Want something changed in your paper? Request as many revisions as you want until you're completely satisfied with the outcome.
We're always here to help you solve any possible issue. Feel free to give us a call or write a message in chat.
Dental Hygiene School Admission Essay
Robert Jason Gore Scholarship: The above-mentioned eligibility requirements apply for this scholarship. The applicants must provide a personal statement explaining how she lives the values of loyalty, honor and chivalry, and how she uses those qualities or values in caring for patients.
Dental school application essay - Do My Research …
Rukmini and Joyce Vasudevan Scholarship for Women: Female students entering their third or fourth year of medical school are eligible for this scholarship. The applicant must submit a personal statement explaining her compassion, hard work, courage or caring despite obstacles or adversity in life.
AdmissionLand | Buy Dental School Admission Essay
Personal Essay for the Dental School Application: Explain your motivation to seek a career in DENTISTRY. Discuss your philosophy of the dental profession and indicate your goals relevant to the profession.
Dental School Admission Essay - …
Q: How do I apply?
A: As soon as possible after October 1 of your senior year, complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at . (PSU’s Federal School Code is 001926.) Within 3-5 days, you’ll receive a Student Aid Report (SAR) via email. The Office of will receive your application electronically and will contact you if additional information or documentation is needed. Be sure to watch your e-mail for information.
Getting prepared for a dental school essay - …
We recognize the importance of this field, and how crucial the essay can be in helping admissions officers to match hopeful students with the ideal medical program.
Dental Hygienist Admission Essay
Whether a student wants to craft an medical school application essay that is deeply personal or one that focuses more on scientific and clinical experience, our writers are poised to help.
How it works
You submit your order instructions
We assign an appropriate expert
The expert takes care of your task
We send it to you upon completion
Average quality score
"I have always been impressed by the quick turnaround and your thoroughness. Easily the most professional essay writing service on the web."
"Your assistance and the first class service is much appreciated. My essay reads so well and without your help I'm sure I would have been marked down again on grammar and syntax."
"Thanks again for your excellent work with my assignments. No doubts you're true experts at what you do and very approachable."
"Very professional, cheap and friendly service. Thanks for writing two important essays for me, I wouldn't have written it myself because of the tight deadline."
"Thanks for your cautious eye, attention to detail and overall superb service. Thanks to you, now I am confident that I can submit my term paper on time."
"Thank you for the GREAT work you have done. Just wanted to tell that I'm very happy with my essay and will get back with more assignments soon."