Quick academic help
Don't let the stress of school get you down! Have your essay written by a professional writer before the deadline arrives.
Of mba application essays, cornell johnson, uc berkeley university
Cornell Essay Analysis 2012-13
Part I: Career Choice Essay (300 word maximum)
Essay : How would you characterize your career since college?
This is not your job description or complete history of your work since graduating (we already ask for that in the online portion and can see this on your resume). You need to choose the most important elements that show your initiative, contribution, leadership and results achieved.
- Since this is not about creating a laundry list of all your work experiences ( as mentioned in the description above), it is best that this essay be tackled thematically (leadership, management, social work, etc, etc)
- The greatest challenge in this essay is the word limit (300 words is very less when you are trying to write something that has no definite structure), thus it is very important to be very concise
- This essay is like the executive summary of your life history since college
- It is always best to include a few lines about your extra-curricular or personal work in this essay as it shows a different dimension about you
- Wherever possible, include results about whatever you are claiming to have done and mostly in directly measurable terms
Part II: Career Goal Essay (400 word maximum)
Essay : Tell us about your short and long term career goals.
Please show you have a clear direction for your goal post-MBA. Good essays will emphasize what an applicant wants to do while at Johnson and how you will use this experience to accomplish your goal.
- This essay has four parts 1) Pre-MBA career and the skills built up during that time 2) The proposed activities during the MBA that will enhance the existing work experience and get you ready for the future career 3) The short term post MBA career goals and how parts 1 and 2 will contribute to that, and 4) The long term career goals and how part 3 creates a foundation for it
- One has to be realistic about the career goals. You should not have a goal that is too fancy or too difficult ( almost impossible to achieve) and at the same time the goals should not be too ordinary of low level
- In the part 2 mentioned about, you have to talk about some specific aspects of the Johnson School MBA that will specifically contribute towards your goals. This should be well researched and be very specific to the school and not something generic
Part III:Character Essay (400 word maximum for chosen question), please choose one of the following to write about:
a. You are the author for the book of Your Life Story. Please write the table of contents for the book.
Note: Approach this essay with your unique style. We value creativity and authenticity.
- This is an out and out creativity essay , so the candidate has full flexibility to design this essay in whatever way he wants to
- This essay will show how you relate to your life, that is the way you think and perceive your life. So, it should be approached for that view point
b. Describe a situation taken from your personal or professional life where you failed and tell us what you learned.
- A failure question is always tricky as the choice of the story to be told is very critical here
- You have to focus on the learning part ( Ok, so you failed but what did you learn for this that will be critical in shaping the rest of your management career)
- It will be important to show how you have overcome the weakness that caused the failure ( some direct steps you took supported by measurable results will be great)
c. What does diversity mean to you and how will you contribute to the diversity of our community at Johnson?
- For this question you will have to know the Johnson School very well - what it stands for, the philosophy, statistics ( percentage of international students, minorities, etc), clubs /programs/ initiatives in the school that aid in creating and celebrating diversity, etc
- Just mentioning your commitment to contribute to diversity is not enough you have to show what have you done regarding the same in your career so far and how that relates to Johnson
- It is important to clearly bring out how your presence in the class in Johnson will aid in creating diversity in the class ( diversity is not only about your ethnicity. It is not enough that you are an Indian and thus you will be contributing to diversity. Rather, what it is about your experiences, education, extra-curricular activities, etc that will highly enrich the experience of your fellow students in the class)
Cornell Johnson Optional Essay:Complete this essay if there is other information you would like to add regarding your candidacy. For instance, if you believe one (or more) aspect of your application (e.g., undergraduate GPA or test scores) does not accurately reflect your potential for success at the Johnson School. (400 words)
Cornell johnson school essays - Best essay writing service u
The Johnson Graduate School of Management also offers an executive MBA program, convenient for professionals working in New York City, since these classes are held every other weekend at a campus 15 miles from Manhattan. An executive MBA program with the Queens School of Business with classes held in more than 20 cities is also available. Cornell University’s Johnson Graduate School of Management has strong alumni network with more than 11,000 alumni globally.
Admission Requirements | Undergraduate Admissions
Why choose our assistance?
As soon as we have completed your work, it will be proofread and given a thorough scan for plagiarism.
Our clients' personal information is kept confidential, so rest assured that no one will find out about our cooperation.
We write everything from scratch. You'll be sure to receive a plagiarism-free paper every time you place an order.
We will complete your paper on time, giving you total peace of mind with every assignment you entrust us with.
Want something changed in your paper? Request as many revisions as you want until you're completely satisfied with the outcome.
We're always here to help you solve any possible issue. Feel free to give us a call or write a message in chat.
How it works
You submit your order instructions
We assign an appropriate expert
The expert takes care of your task
We send it to you upon completion
Average quality score
"I have always been impressed by the quick turnaround and your thoroughness. Easily the most professional essay writing service on the web."
"Your assistance and the first class service is much appreciated. My essay reads so well and without your help I'm sure I would have been marked down again on grammar and syntax."
"Thanks again for your excellent work with my assignments. No doubts you're true experts at what you do and very approachable."
"Very professional, cheap and friendly service. Thanks for writing two important essays for me, I wouldn't have written it myself because of the tight deadline."
"Thanks for your cautious eye, attention to detail and overall superb service. Thanks to you, now I am confident that I can submit my term paper on time."
"Thank you for the GREAT work you have done. Just wanted to tell that I'm very happy with my essay and will get back with more assignments soon."